Friday, January 22, 2010

New ideas

I'm missing being able to do my fiber arts and painting as much as I would like, as the remodel takes up so much time. But the ideas keep coming and I can't wait to get back to really serious, fun work. As I painted the baseboard, not the most artistic kind, but oh well, and prepared the floor for finishing, it occurred to me how much I missed netting. Especially after I put the netted wall hanging and shawl pics up. With so much stuff around, there isn't any room for my netting frame. Soooo, I got to thinking I could do some kumihimo, since the marudai takes up so much less space. I found a pattern for a twelve spool braid which looked very interesting, so I'm getting ready to load the spools and have at it. WhooWhoo, that makes happy time. I hope I can get braiding started tonight.....

1 comment: